If the solutions provided by thick-film technology are not adapted to your specification, SERMA Microelectronics offers other types of support structures and oversees their dimensioning and design if need be (PCBs, substrates), as well as providing any related thermally conductive pads.
Appropriate solutions may include:
- High density (HTCC, LTCC)
- High frequency (thin film, LTCC)
- More specialised and adapted to power electronics: DBC, DBC ALN
- Organic substrate: PCB with chemical Ni/Au finish (combined chip/component)
- For power electronics: SMI (thick copper layer on thermally conductive pad)
- Polyamide or HTg